Hadeel is a Saudi-qualified attorney who supports corporate and commercial matters across various sectors and industries. She also has gained valuable experience in regulatory matters as well as conducting legal due diligence on M&A and other corporate transactional matters.
In addition to her law degree, Hadeel has completed her Professional Career Skills Program at the International Business Management Institute (IBMI) in Germany.
- Mergers & Acquisitionsns
Hadeel’s experience includes advising:
- A multinational company on its licensing and formation in Saudi Arabia.
- A government-sponsored entity with respect to legal due diligence for its acquisition of a majority stake in a data center company and its subsequent JV with a local partner.
- A healthcare company with respect to lease negotiations of a major healthcare facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- A government-sponsored venture capital company with respect to its investment in a financial services company.
- LLB, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia