Edoardo is a dual-qualified English and Italian attorney with over 17 years of post-qualification experience, 11 of which have been spent in Saudi Arabia advising on a broad range of Saudi Arabian and GCC corporate and commercial matters, from M&A, venture capital and JV deals, procurement and regulatory affairs, to commercial agreements, EPC and construction contracts, particularly in the oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
In recognition of his Saudi Arabian commercial and corporate experience, Edoardo is rated by Legal 500 for his “outstanding industry knowledge” and cited “as a key member of the team, well known for his experience in advising on commercial agreements and regulatory matters”.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Edoardo worked at DLA Piper Saudi Arabia, having founded and managed its Khobar office for many years, and, previously, in London and Milan at top-tier international law firms including Allen & Overy.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- QLTT, BPP Law School, UK
- LLM, University of Exeter, UK
- LLB, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Law Society of England & Wales
Ordine degli Avvocati, Italy
Edoardo’s experience includes advising:
- Advising TechnipEnergies, one of the world’s largest O&G EPC contractors, in all their Saudi Arabian matters, including negotiating two major joint venture contracts
- Advising Schlumberger, the world’s largest oilfield services company, on various matters in Saudi Arabia, including the acquisition of a significant stake in a Saudi Arabian O&G company
- Advised DHL Supply Chain in its USD 5bn joint venture with Saudi Aramco
- Advised ADNOC on the corporate reorganization of their retail fuel business in KSA
- Advised Velan Inc., a global O&G valve producer, on the set up of a joint venture company with a Saudi Arabian investment company for the establishment of a manufacturing company in KSA
- Advising Zedan Holding, a Khobar-based investment and development company, in all their Saudi Arabian matters
- Advising a leading Riyadh-based venture capital fund on all its early-stage investments\A Saudi Arabian investment company on all its investments, joint ventures and agency representations in KSA
- Advised Officine Galperti SpA, a global company producing flanges for the O&G industry, in all the aspects of its acquisition of Precision Forgings Factory LLC from Al Suwaidi Holding
- Advising Al Malki Group in all aspects of several joint venture deals in KSA with global high-end luxury brands
- Acting as local Saudi Arabian counsel for various international law firms
- Advised Swissport on the sale of a minority stake of its Saudi Arabian subsidiary to a large Saudi Arabian travel services company